2012 V15 Fleet Champs - Sign Up Now!

Rolf Kaiser rolf_kaiser at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 20:08:18 EDT 2012

V15 Racers-

Only one month to go before the Fleet Champs at Inverness YC October 13-14 -
see http://vanguard15.org/schedule/672.  There are several people who
verbally committed but we need them to update the website. So please,
please, please help us out and register early!

As the NOR states, friends and spectators are very welcome, just note that
in your registration.

To follow on what I mentioned at TISC last night, we can assist you with
organizing trailers, crews, and even boats if you need one - just put a note
on the webpage and let Sarah at  <mailto:sarah.deeds at gmail.com>
sarah.deeds at gmail.com know.

Any questions, please let us know.  Let's make 2012 the best Fleet Champs
yet!

-Rolf Kaiser and Sarah Deeds

2012 Fleet Champs co-PRO's