SAVE THE DATE !! November 10 - Bayview Boat Club

eric raffini eric.raffini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:38:01 EDT 2012

Folks,

It's been decided that the end of the year Vanguard party will be at
Bayview Boat Club on Saturday, November 10. More details to come, but it's
time to start thinking about nominations for Best Crew, Most Improved, Best
Social Chair etc...   Special thanks to our host (and new Bayview Club
member), Adam Rothschild.  I've heard that his band will also be playing
that night!

Also, reminder that TISC is seeking volunteers to help out this weekend for
the fundraiser regatta at OCSC in Berkeley. I think they were looking for
folks who could help out on Friday, the 29th. But you may just want to
contact TISC directly to see what they need.

I hope you all have signed up for the Tomales Bay Regatta --it's going to
be a blast.

See you on the water,

Eric