Signal Flags' Whereabouts

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:47:28 EDT 2013

And I would thank you too...clearly the RC needs a megaphone.  I've heard
it's no fun to be called OCS an hour after the fact.

Who is in for some crowd-funding?  I need 11 co-sponsors @ $3 each and I'll
place the order for one we can use for V15 fleet usage:

http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PMP50-Professional-Dynamic-Megaphone/dp/B002PB23SO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366389818&sr=8-2&keywords=megaphone

OCS Boy

--
Best,