No sailing Thursday, so sign up for Tuesday Team Racing

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 01:24:40 EDT 2013

V15ers,

Sailing on Thursday is canceled due to the Bay Bridge closure, so the race
committee will be coming down on Tuesday night to run races as usual.
Lasers will be fleet racing, but the V15s are going to change it up a bit,
running team races for the night. Everyone who can't make it out on
Thursday should consider joining, as we'll have team racers of all levels
of experience on the water.

Racing will start at 6:30, just like on Thursdays. We'll make teams right
before going out, and plan to rotate them throughout the night to keep
things even.

There's no social chair this week, so Steve and I will buy pizza and beers
for the group. If you haven't done your social chairing duty and want to
take the job off our hands, we would gladly allow you to do so!

Sign up here so we know how many people to expect!
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/750

Dan