Group sail buy - last call

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Tue Dec 3 17:08:58 EST 2013

Some of you are asking about the level of discount.  Here is what alex has:

Description
List                                         Your price

V15  main w/ batten
$535.00                                 $468.70

V15 Jib
$285.00                                 $245.25

So $820 a set pre discount. $713.95 post discount.  The price with > 6 sets
from the other place i checked was $850.  Not sure what is going on with
that.

Waiting for some clarification on the payment schedule.

Pete