New Regatta: StFYC Fall Dinghy, October 26-27

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Mon Jul 29 02:05:11 EDT 2013

St. Francis YC has invited our fleet to attend their Fall Dinghy regatta,
October 26-27, on the cityfront.

This venue is definitely different from our usual Clipper Cove racing:
waves, currents, and a close-to-shore course. We'll be racing with a number
of other fleets, likely Lasers, Radials, kites, Formula boards. Because
we'll be racing in October, it's less likely it'll be nuking on the
Cityfront than the summer months. (Even so, bring your wetsuit and other
cold-weather gear just in case!) Race committee is led by V15 sailors
Harrison Turner and Cindy Keppel Turner, so we should have courses
well-optimized for our boats.

Hopefully those of us hitting Inverness can leave our boats on the trailer,
and drive it over to StFYC. Good way to get in one last regatta before the
end of the season!

Sign up: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/763

Regatta page on stfyc.com:
http://www.stfyc.com/default.aspx?p=.NETEventView&ID=3113055&qfilter=&type=0&ssid=279128&chgs=(will
eventually have notice of race, registration forms, etc.)

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430