Used Vanguard 15 for sale or charter

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:05:28 EDT 2013

Vanguard 15 #946--- It's in Space # 20 at Treasure Island. White deck with
grey trim. Mast up and top cover.

Includes:

- Stiff, dry hull
- Ready to race standing and running rigging including all parts expected
on a V-15
- Racing Sta-Master shrouds for quick and safe stay tension adjustment
- 2 main sails (one good for racing, the other good for practice)
- 3 jib sails (one good for racing, two good for practice)
- 2 sets of split bridle main sheets (one brand new, still in Svendsens'
unopened packaging; the other, working just fine)
- 2 sets of jib sheets
- New spectra vang sheet
- Tiller with carbon fiber tiller extension
- Mast cleat cover
- Blade bag
- Top cover
- Seitech Dolly in good condition

Selling for $2000. Email me at jorge dot moraleda at gmail dot com or call
me at (650) 283 9282 Jorge Moraleda

Also open for chartering ($350/month. I will apply $250/month of the
charter price towards the $2K selling price if you decide to buy later in
the season).