TISC volunteer opportunity this weekend - sign up!

Claire Hulse claire.hulse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:31:01 EST 2013

>From TISC:  Calling all volunteers! We've been given a really great
opportunity to Fundraise at the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon at Marina
Green THIS weekend (3/2-3/3) through beverage sales and all of the proceeds
will go directly to TISC! We need people to sell beer and water onsite as
well as man the TISC information booth (must be 21+ to sell beer).

**

*Saturday (3.5 hr shifts): (8 volunteers needed per shift)*

Shift 1: 11am-2:30pm

Shift 2: 2:30-6 pm

*Sunday (2/2.5 hr shifts): (10 volunteers needed per shift or for 1 long
shift)*

Shift 1: 10:30am-1pm

Shift 2: 1-3pm

Email tisailingcenter at gmail.com to sign up! (the usual TISC email address