Urgent V15 fleet question

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:29:03 EDT 2013

Hi Vangaurdians,

Andrea, from the Benicia fleet is looking at a hull she found on Craigslist
with a bit of a sketchy back-story and wants to verify that it is not
stolen.

The hull is 911 - a 2000 hull, with a blue stripe. It is coming with a
dolly and sails, but no mast or boom. The seller, Byron (not Dave) says
that someone who moved back to Michigan gave it to him. It did have a TI
Sailing sticker on it.

If you know anything about this hull, could you either email me or Andrea?

Thanks!

Alex