Sign up -- another awesome night weather-wise

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Thu May 30 00:56:24 EDT 2013

Last week we had an awesome night in terms of weather -- started out around
14 knots for first two races, then around 10 knots for the next two, and
and around 5 knots for the last two. Yep, six races in one night. We got
ourselves a rockin' race committee folks.

This week's shaping up to be similar, with max breeze of 14 knots and a
high of 69 degrees. So sign on up! Amanda and Noe, our social chairs, will
thank you.

http://vanguard15.org/schedule/712

Best regards,

Al