Bradford Island - Scouting Trip for a Weekend Regatta in the Delta

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 13:58:39 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

As tonight is our annual end of year party, it would be good to chat about
possible regattas for next year. Pete has done a lot of research on a
possible regatta at Bradford Island, and we would like to gauge interest
tonight.

Please take a second and review the proposal below and let Pete know if you
would be interested in such a regatta, or if there are any potential issues
with hosting it.

See you tonight!

Alex