Fleet Champs Boat Loading

Mike Herbert mherbert at battaliononefire.com
Wed Oct 2 17:13:06 EDT 2013

If people need a trailer for their boat, you can use mine in space 67. Take my boat off and put it on the dolly. It takes a 2" ball.
Keep in mind. I want it returned in as good of shape as it left, so if you break something please fix it. If it goes in salt water, hose it down with fresh as soon as it comes out of the water.

Mike Herbert #1177