Fleet Champs Logistics

Rolf Kaiser rkaiser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:48:25 EDT 2013

All-
Looking forward to a great event this weekend. There are a few last minute
things to keep in mind:

   1. If you are bringing up your boat on Friday, please drop it off at the
   Inverness YC gate and then go to the campsite.
   2. The format for the lunches has slightly changed - see the NOR at
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NZbBl-2o-aOxIxnskyapzRSxMMUfKb3B4lw58e2Um_0/edit
for
   details.   Please bring your own lunch for Saturday and Sunday.  We will
   have a lunch break Saturday but race straight through Sunday, until we end
   around 2pm.

At this point we think everyone is set for transportation.  If you need any
assistance, email Steve or me.  We will see you up there!

-Rolf
415-846-3629