Tomales Bay 2013 results posted

Rolf Kaiser rkaiser at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:40:59 EDT 2013

All-
Thanks to everyone who came out and raced in another wonderful weekend at
IYC on Tomales Bay.  I hope you had as good a time as I did - next year I
want to sail some!

Results have been posted at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/760 - amazing
that after 20 races only 2 points separated 3rd and 5th place!  If anyone
wants to volunteer to do a writeup, send it to Al and he will post it on
the site.

Also someone left a small backpack with a Panasonic camera in it; if it's
yours please email Mike at mwhut at svn.net.

See you all at the fleet party - sign up at
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/729.

-R