2013 V15 Fleet Champs at Tomales Bay - Sign up now!

Bernbaum, Jonathan jbernbaum at gopro.com
Sat Oct 12 14:28:09 EDT 2013

Hey Guys,

Just finished a quick video of the racing last weekend. Hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abfw0gWA-Fg&hd=1

On Sep 4, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Rolf Kaiser <rkaiser at gmail.com<mailto:rkaiser at gmail.com>> wrote:

All-

Registration for the 2013 V15 Fleet Champs at Tomales Bay is now open!  Check out the Notice of Race and sign up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/760.  As usual, we're projecting warm weather, moderate breezes, lots of short races, and good times by the campfire!

The format will be slightly different this year; we have group dinner reservations in Pt. Reyes Station on Saturday night, which translates into a lower entry fee of only $45/boat!  Please help us by signing up early and you can avoid the late fee.

As always, non-sailing friends and family are welcome to join us for camping.  If you're bringing extra people, or need assistance chartering a boat or getting a trailer ride up there, please put a note on the regatta page and folks will do their best to help you out.

Any other questions, email one of us.  We hope to see you there!

-Rolf Kaiser and Steve Kleha
Regatta Co-Chairs