Nothing to do on Saturday? Come Moore 24 Racing!

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Fri Oct 18 22:25:17 EDT 2013

This is last second, but i've exhausted the usual channels and the
scheduled foredeck is in a van to Big Sur right now.  If you weight <140#
and know how to sail I'd love to have you out on Saturday.  Foredeck skills
a plus, but we are flexible.  It is the last event of the year in the Moore
24 one design series. Racing out of St Francis on the city front.  Boat is
there already. If you can be there by 1000 tomorrow and have a pulse you're
in.

Thx,

Pete
415.424.5643