V 15 - Launching with a hoist?

Fred Konkel fkonkel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:30:33 EDT 2013

Al and Angela,
I launch my V15 from a trailer with the hoist at TI when I show up for
Thursday nights. Ryan from the Laser fleet built my bridal and he figured
the lengths, but it is pretty easy to adjust when you finally get to the
lift. I use carabiners that I clip to stamped shackles fitted on the pins
at the base of the shrouds and then to the eyestrap at the back of the
cockpit where the hiking straps attach. I use loop tied in the line at the
lifting hook.
Hope this helps.
Fred Konkel
V15 #89