Sign up - only four more fleet race evenings left

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Sep 3 21:08:17 EDT 2013

Hard to believe, but we're down to our last four fleet race evenings. Get
them in now, while there's a chance.

Should be great weather at TI, with a high of 75 degrees and winds of 11
knots (https://www.google.com/search?q=weather+94130).

Paul Crosby & Greg O’Toole are social chairing, so they'll definitely
appreciate folks signing up so they can get an accurate count:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/725

(Paul & Greg, might want to check with Mike, copied, on how many Lasers are
coming -- last time they had 11 boats on the line. A hungry Laser is not a
pretty sight.)

Last of all, if you're looking for a crew or skipper, there are a couple of
people looking.

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430