Fwd: V15 volunteer hours for Big Team Regatta

Claire Hulse claire.hulse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:11:40 EDT 2013

Fleet - TISC needs volunteers at the Big Team Regatta on Friday Sept. 27 at
OCSC in Berkeley.  They especially need people form 7-11AM and 4-8PM.  This
is one of the last volunteer events of the season, so get your hours in
now!  Info below and sign up page here: http://vanguard15.org/schedule/764.
For more info contact Madison Gattis @ TISC madison.gattis at tisailing.org.

Thanks!
Claire