SailCycle 2013 -- THIS weekend!

Neha Bazaj nehabazaj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:13:31 EDT 2013

Hi fleet,

The first annual SailCycle is THIS weekend! Come on out for 2v2 random
pairs team racing at TISC on Saturday, followed by biking laps around Angel
Island on Sunday. Can't make it both days? No problem! We'd love to have
you join us even one of the days.

Report time Saturday is 11:00, and we will sail until 4:00. Food and
beverages to follow. You do NOT need to have a physical boat. We will be
rotating through the boats that we have.

On Sunday, catch the 9:20 ferry from the Ferry Building or the 9:45 ferry
from Pier 41 to get to Angel Island by 10:10. Round trip tickets are
$17. Racing
will be a number of laps on the paved path around the island, will be about
20 miles. Food and beverages to follow.

Entry fee is $10 per person per day. So, if your boat only plans to sail
your boat only needs to pay $20. If your boat plans to sail and bike your
boat needs to pay $40. If you are sailing and cycling, but your partner is
only sailing, you need to pay $30. You can send entry fees to Ben via
PayPal at ben.pedrick at gmail.com.

Please sign-up at http://vanguard15.org/schedule/765 by noon tomorrow
(Friday) and indicate whether you are sailing, cycling or both. Witty boat
names required.

Please email me, Ben or Jeff (cc'ed) with questions.

Thanks, and hope to see you out there!
Neha