Summer Sailing Instructors Needed!

Mike Bishop mbishop0025 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 21:59:35 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Alameda Comunity Sailing Center (ACSC) is looking for some junior sailing instructors for this summer. ACSC started providing junior sailing lessons last year with great success and we have expanded our programs this year to include intermidate junior and teen classes. We have a few opening for instructors of various skill levels. So if you or one of your kids would like to spend the summer sailing, being paid with great benefits* please contact me or ACSC at our website Alameda Community Sailing Center  for details

I am proud to be a founding boardmember of ACSC and our mission to give access to sailing and the bay to both young and old. We are not there yet "Rome was not built in a day" but with our great location and sailing conditions on the north west tip of Alameda Island, we are looking to be a premier dinghy sailing center on San Francisco Bay, but we need a few good instructors and help to do it. If you or your kids want to be on the leading edge of sailing in the Bay Area please email me. There are also spaces available in our classes for your less experienced child and friends wanting to learn to sail. Check out our website for detail and how to get involved!

See you at the Elvstrom at StFYC this weekend!
Cheers
Mike Bishop
173666 - Upside Down is not fast

*"great benefit"  - sun, warm winds. great company!

   Alameda Community Sailing Center
Time to set your sails! “To provide opportunities to participate in sailing and other environmentally friendly activities on San Francisco Bay through access a...
View on www.sailalameda.org Preview by Yahoo