Sign Up - Tuesday Team Racing

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 01:21:16 EDT 2014

The season might be winding down, but our numbers on Tuesday continue to
grow. Last week we saw 23 sailors on the water, rotating between 10 boats
and two starts. Let's keep the momentum going!

Please sign up if you're planning to sail this week:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/810

As a reminder, there are two charter boats available if you need a boat.
Details on how to book them can be found here:
http://vanguard15.org/articles/charter

Finally, I'll bring beer this week, but we could still use a volunteer to
bring food. Anyone interested?

Thanks

Dan