Fwd: TISC Volunteers needed for last J 24 transit to Bay Marine

Claire Hulse claire.hulse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:07:52 EST 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: TISC <programs at tisailing.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Subject: TISC Volunteers needed for last J 24 transit to Bay Marine
To: claire.hulse at gmail.com

     [image: Treasure Island Sailing Center]  Treasure Island Sailing Center
*January 31, 2014*
*Hi All-*

As I am sure you have seen, TISC has been *repainting its J24 fleet* thanks
to some funds from the America's Cup teams last year.  ITs been going
great, and we are ready swap out another one.

We need two volunteers to work with Dave Guinther to bring our last J, Ol'
Yeller, to Bay Marine in Pt. Richmond and return the newly painted hulls to
TISC.

Here are the requirements:
Volunteer #1- meet at TISC at 930am (or earlier) to *launch Old Yeller and
remove the mast* once in the water using small hoist. Should take an hour
or so.

Volunteer#2- meet at 1030am to *motor over to Bay Marina then bring two
boats back* to TISC. Estimated return to TISC by 330pm. (Additional guests
welcome to ride along).

Dave will supervise launching, dis-masting and transit.

Possible dates are *Friday Feb 7 or Monday Feb 10*.

If you can help please let me know with cc to Dave (oldvillage at yahoo.com),
as I will be out of the office towards the end of next week.  Also feel
free to call Dave with any questions.  Cell- 508-574-2600.

This endless summer has provided some *great days on the water* for our
previous transits.  Check out some pictures from the last one here:
http://onclippercove.com/fourth-and-three/

Thanks!

*Chris Childers*
*Program Director*
*Treasure Island Sailing Center*
            Forward this
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=xnluzfcab&m=1101853765047&ea=claire.hulse%40gmail.com&a=1116415041836>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001D0g3sHqIHRLjPYkK9cIpcA%3D%3D&ch=fa2ae6d0-35c2-11e3-9ec2-d4ae527b895a&ca=2fc653f8-727f-4e79-9062-364b1048c374>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_003>
This email was sent to claire.hulse at gmail.com by programs at tisailing.org |
Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001D0g3sHqIHRLjPYkK9cIpcA%3D%3D&ch=fa2ae6d0-35c2-11e3-9ec2-d4ae527b895a&ca=2fc653f8-727f-4e79-9062-364b1048c374>
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001D0g3sHqIHRLjPYkK9cIpcA%3D%3D&ch=fa2ae6d0-35c2-11e3-9ec2-d4ae527b895a&ca=2fc653f8-727f-4e79-9062-364b1048c374>(tm)
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
 Treasure Island Sailing Center | 698 California Ave. | San Francisco | CA|
94130