Bart's Bash - world's largest regatta - need regatta chair

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Jan 28 19:50:05 EST 2014

Hey Vanguardians,

We have a really cool opportunity to be part of the world's largest regatta
-- no joke, they're working with the Guinness people -- in honor the late
Bart Simpson.

The regatta's called "Barts Bash", and it consists of regattas held
worldwide on September 21. It'd be great if we could participate by holding
races on Clipper Cove that day. Especially given our location just a mile
or so from where he passed.

So -- who's up for being regatta chair?

More info below and at:
http://www.bartsbash.co.uk/