Need jibs for charter boats

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Mon Jul 14 15:18:50 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Our charter boats have been a great success this season, with one boat
being used around 19 nights, and the other being used 14 nights. This has
been a great way to introduce people into our fleet, since it's only a
matter of time before some charterers decide to take the plunge and get a
boat to sail full time.

However, all that usage has taken its toll on the charter boat jibs. Both
now have holes in their windows. We'll try to fix these, of course, but
it's only a matter of time before something else wears out on the jib.

So: does anyone have an old jib that they aren't using, which they can
spare for our fleet charter boat?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Al