First Ever V15 Round TI Race!

Adam Rothschild ads.rothschild at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:57:39 EDT 2014

We're a week away from the* first ever V15 & Laser Round TI regatta*!

*Sign up* here:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/819

*NOR* is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6313526/2014-Round-TI-NOR.pdf

V15s and Lasers.
*Skippers meeting at 1000*, first signal at 1055.
BBQ to follow.

It's gonna be awesome!

Cheers,
Adam (741)