New sailor

Oliver Kell oliverkell16 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:01:18 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

I have a buddy who has been out on my express 27 with me a few times but really wants to get into sailing. He is a pretty intense guy....big time skier, biker, played football in college, etc. Great guy. I recommended learning in the v15 fleet. If anyone would be interested in having him crew or needs an alternate now and then please let me know. He has a good idea of what he is doing so not a total project. Probably weighs 190.

Secondly, if anyone wants to crew on the express. Looking for a bow guy but if can't do bow but can trim I have been doing bow so no problem.

Thanks,

Oliver
Oliverkell16@ gmail.com
978 846 1614