Escape From Alcatraz Volunteers

Madeline Eustis mfeustis at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:33:01 EDT 2014

Hey Team,

I know that I tell you about all the cool things you can do that are fun
*and* get you your volunteer hours at the same time, but this one takes the
cake. *May 30/June 1*: The *Escape from Alcatraz Triathalon* is a two day
event (first day expo, second day race) and is also a great fundraiser for
TISC.

AND  **If you volunteer, you will get to drink free beer** (if you are 21+)

The gig is at the TISC tent on the Marina Green at the race finish line.
There is basically a big outside party there as the race finishes, and you
get to serve beer and water to the deserving athletes! If you want, you can
start the day out in Aquatic Park, watching all the swimmers come in from
Alcatraz and get their wetsuits stripped off (that's a job, there are
wetsuit strippers, it sounds dirty but those of us that regularly don
form-fitting neoprene understand that it is helpful if not necessary).

How do I know all this? I've done it. Multiple times. It's that much fun.
Will I be there again this year? You bet. How can you get on the list?
Easy: Check out the schedule below and email me back (just hit the reply
button, not the reply all button) with your preferred shift. Or preferred
two shifts... or three? *NB: the dates below are from last year, the dates
for this year are 5/30-6/1*

[image: Inline image 3]

See you all there!
Cheers