Please consider chartering your v15

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Wed May 21 10:40:24 EDT 2014

If you have a v15 that is not being sailed please consider offering it up
as a charter or putting it on the market for sale.  l've had a number of
folks who have done the short term charter ask about getting a boat for
longer term use.  Unfortunately I don't have anything to offer them. I also
don't see anything currently available in the for sale section.  I'd love
to bring some of these people into the fleet but we need boats to do it
with.  There are quite a few v15s gathering moss out at TISC....

Thx,

Pete