Fleet Part Tonight!

Adam Rothschild ads.rothschild at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:21:03 EDT 2014

See everyone tonight at the Bay View Boat Club at 6:30! Dinner will be
provided (something like $10 per person). Bring cash for that and for the
bar (it's a cash only bar, though very reasonably priced).

If you're parking in the BVBC lot, remember to pay for parking at the
machine and put the receipt in your windshield. It's very inexpensive
($0.25/hour or something), but a ticket isn't :)

When you enter the club, you'll need to put a guest name tag on and fill
out the log book as a guest. Put my name as the member: Adam Rothschild.

Call or text me if you have any questions or problems: 650-823-3139.

Cheers,
Adam (741)