Fleet Part Tonight!

Adam Rothschild ads.rothschild at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:45:16 EST 2014

If anyone got a ticket at the fleet party parked in the bayview boat club
lot (I did), and wants to protest it, here's a photo of from the machine in
the lot that clearly says Saturday is only pay from 9a-6p. Nowhere (that I
can see) does it say no parking outside these hours.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6313526/bayview_parking_machine.jpg

I'm protesting mine.

Adam