2014 StFYC Fall Dinghy Regatta

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Sun Oct 5 17:48:02 EDT 2014

This year's 2014 StFYC Fall Dinghy regatta
<https://www.stfyc.com/default.aspx?p=.NETEventView&ID=3600104&qfilter=&type=0&ssid=242480&chgs=>
is October 25-26. St. Francis YC would like to invite the V15 fleet, and
give us a one design class if we have enough boats. (I believe the minimum
is 5.) Last year we had a V15 fleet of Benecia sailors, and it'd be great
to see if we can repeat that.

If you're up for it, please email me and copy Tracy Usher <
usher at slac.stanford.edu>.

Best regards,

Al

P.S. Not sure what the best way is to reach the Benecia and Encinal V15
fleets. If there's a better distro list, please let me know. Thanks.

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430