Fleet Champs - Notice of Race/Sailing Instructions

Steve Kleha skleha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:18:38 EDT 2014

The full version of the Notice of Race/Sailing Instructions can be found
here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FRzu7mDnk6wdmmRHCns5O33U4uzzG5jWmNpZ0m9CB30/edit?usp=sharing>.
But let me give you a quick summary that will save you from having to read
it:

Camping at Olema Ranch
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Olema+Campground/@38.043549,-122.791104,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x28800ff039ac0e11?sa=X&ei=4p0kVMXxLNO6ogTImoKoBQ&ved=0CIIBEPwSMAo>,
Friday and Saturday; campsites 416 - 420.
Skippers meeting at Inverness Yacht Club
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Inverness+Yacht+Club/@38.1026741,-122.8571571,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8085cf82d9bbc547:0x7ebb63a54c661d38>
at 10am on Saturday and first start around 11-11:30am.
Dinner at Station House Cafe
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Station+House+Cafe/@38.067655,-122.80501,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf404028a1855c470?sa=X&ei=tJ4kVKPACoO4ogSsyIGgDQ&ved=0CIgBEPwSMAs>
on Saturday night at 6:30pm; for everything else (breakfast, lunch, etc.)
bring/buy your own food.
Beer provided Friday night at the campsite, Saturday day, and Saturday back
at the campsite.
Normal windward leeward courses; normal sailing rules; nothing out of the
ordinary here; will try to do exactly what we've done before.
Pay the $45 entry fee via PayPal <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/817> or
give me money at the regatta.

My phone number is 650-248-3849.  Also, I'm checking email religiously to
answer any questions you may have.

See you all there!

Steve K