Vanguard and Laser for Sale

Alex Symes alex.symes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:38:36 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I write to you with a heavy heart; I am having to sell my fleet. I am
offering two boats for sale.

One Vanguard 15:

   - Hull 694 built in 2000. It is sky blue.
   - Based at Treasure Island.
   - Top cover for mast down, and bottom cover.
   - The boat is well used, with the fiberglass dented inwards at on the
   starboard side, above the waterline.
   - It is not dry but sailable; needs TLC before it will be ready to win
   races.
   - Comes with 3 mains, at least 4 jibs (including one jib still in
   plastic - $285 value). Has a dolly and a flip over trailer.
   - $1100

One laser:

   - 2004 Hull. Dark green.
   - Based at STFYC.
   - Sails:
      - 1 old standard
      - 1 new practice standard
      - 1 radial in good shape (used in 4 regattas)
      - 1 radial practice in good shape.
   - Standard rigging (no radial mast section)
   - Top and bottom covers
   - board bag
   - Kittyhawk trailer
   - Carbon tiller and extension
   - A few scratches, but very good condition for its age. Bone dry.
   - Race ready and road ready.
   - $3100

Please email me at alex.symes at gmail.com if you are interested or have
questions on either or both.