Fwd: PYSF [100] PYSF Request for help

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Dec 1 00:09:17 EST 2015

Vanguardians and Laser folks,

For those of you that don't know her, Molly (O'Bryan) Vandemoer is a great
individual who does a lot for our local sailing community. If you know of
any immigration attorneys with spare cycles; and/or anyone with an
inexpensive in-law unit, please see below...

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430