Fwd: Group sail purchases for V15s and Lasers

Sam Wheeler swheeler at ucla.edu
Tue Jul 14 16:53:48 EDT 2015

V15 sailors,

I know Al has sent a few emails to the fleet about putting in a group sail
order, but I thought I'd pass this along one more time now that the prices
are set.  Looks like a very good deal - under $700 for a set of sails (plus
tax and freight).  Email Al <asargent at stanfordalumni.org>and Matt Ford from
Svendsen's <mford at svendsens.com> ASAP if you want to get in on this.

Sam