Thursday racing

Sam Wheeler swheeler at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 29 16:31:54 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Please remember to sign up for racing tomorrow.  We've been consistently
getting boats on the water but not so consistent about signing up in
advance.  I'm excited about Lee and Rachel's pizza and it would great to
let them know how much to bring.

Also the weather sounds perfect.  Don't miss it.

Thanks,
Sam