Trailers at TISC

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Mar 25 18:23:59 EDT 2015

Vanguardians,

Got a trailer at TISC? Read on...

Rolf recently spoke to Travis Lund, our incoming Director at TISC, copied.
Travis is open to some kind of solution that allows the "active" people
with trailers to leave them in an organized stack, for a nominal fee.  But
the first step to that is documenting what is real there, and what is
garbage.  That in mind:

*Everyone who has a trailer at TISC, not in their assigned spot currently
with their boat on it, must come by TISC before April 1, tag their trailer
with their name and let Travis know which trailer it is. A photo from your
phone would be helpful.  Any trailer not so tagged and identified is
subject to being immediately discarded by TISC.  *I understand that this
might seem harsh, but this follows similar warnings which began last summer.

Once the active trailers are identified, then we can work out some
permanent arrangement for them.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Al