V15 Crew needed for season

Alex Mountjoy a.mountjoy at dolcemia.com
Mon Mar 30 14:47:59 EDT 2015

With both sons either off to college or doing other sports this spring,
I'm excited to be back at the helm for the season, and looking forward
to sailing with a crew I'm not related to.   If you're not related to
me, and are looking for a crew position for the season, please send me
an e-mail.  We drive down from Sebastopol.  Always interested in
carpooling along that route, Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Berkely, Oakland....

Alex Mountjoy