My boat #1713 up for sale on Craigs List

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Sat May 16 18:17:28 EDT 2015

Vanguardians, if anyone's looking for a boat, please contact David.

>From the CraigsList posting at
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/5026993438.html:

V-15 double-handed dinghy. Hull number 1713. One-owner. Sailed with
Benicia's Fleet 76 since '07. Raced once-a-week during seven seasons, very
little in the past year. Trailered to one or two NorCal regattas each year.
Very good condition consistent with light, collegiate-style racing. Some
dings and scratches, no structural damage or repairs to boat of any kind.
Two sets of sails (one set of old North Sails, one two year-old set of
Intensity sails). Rigged with Sta-Master shroud adjusters. Sold as a
package complete with EZ-Loader trailer, Seitech dolly, boat cover, blades
and blade bag, analog compass, carbon fiber tiller and original tiller, and
miscellaneous gear. Ready-to-sail or race.

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430