10+ things you need to do before V15 Nationals

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Sep 3 12:16:16 EDT 2015

Of course there'd be an addendum with a note as long the one below. Here it
is:

For #3 -- join the national class: this needs to be done for BOTH the
skipper(s) AND crew(s) sailing. So if you have two people on a V15 this
weekend, that's $15 per person, for a total of $30.

PLEASE list the skippers and crews names in your PayPal payment
description, or check memo.

Again, you can pay via PayPal to gmedley at conncoll.edu, or write a check per
http://v15.org/membership/index.html.

We'll be checking who's paid national dues on Saturday, so please do this
and support your national class!

Thanks!

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430