Go fleet!

Adam Rothschild ads.rothschild at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:03:41 EDT 2015

Hear, hear!! What a spectacular event in every way. Thanks to all who made
it a reality, and congrats to the victors!

I'd like to give a shout out to my amazing skipper and wife (and author of
email below) who drove me around for these two awesome--and often
grueling--days of sailing...seven weeks after giving birth! A feat second
only to that feat seven weeks ago (ok, a distant second).

Adam