Fleet Champs at Tomales -- in 2 weeks!

Steve Kleha skleha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:32:11 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Thanks to all who have reached out on my behalf, looking to offer me relief
from regatta administration duties.  Your kind sentiments are appreciated!
It feels like we are all family here.

I see that Scott Kozinchik has volunteered to RC, and I will reach out to
him individually.  Food, as it stands, appears to be handled.  So I think
we are all set on manpower for the time being.  If we are not set on
staffing or need additional help, I'll be sure to reach out.  Again--thanks
to all those who have already offered to help.

Of course, if you have any specific questions or concerns about the event,
reach out to me directly at skleha at gmail.com.  I'm happy to answer any
questions you have.

See you all soon,
Steve