Sign Up - Tuesday Team Racing

Dan Altreuter daltreuter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:04:01 EDT 2016

Hey all, please sign up for week two of team racing:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/896

Last week we had six boats and light, steady breeze from the west/northwest
straight through sunset. We did dinner and drinks at the TI Bar and Grill
to kick off the season. Overall a great turnout, especially considering how
many people launched their boats for the first time in 2016.

Neha and I will bring food and beer this week. We're still deciding between
chili and burgers/dogs, but we'll have something hot either way.

Finally, see below for a couple photos from last week. We hope to see you
all out there on Tuesday!

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]