Team Racing Tomorrow is ON

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:19:54 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We had a glitch with the mailing list and a bunch of messages from the last
couple weeks just came out all at once.  One of them was about canceling a
night of team racing a while back.  That email was *not* about this week.  *To
avoid any confusion: team racing is happening tomorrow, so sign up
<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/912> and show up!*

For Thursdays, we're at the break between the summer and fall series, so
this one's a practice week.  Sign up here
<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/943> if you want to sail.  The fall series
kicks off next week with the August Super Thursday
<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/944> and prizes from our friends at
Svendsen's.

Thursday series results are available here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vm_jTfUIzkrz5a_mQdnvWd3dh9-n5QHnKsRjq8NoHpo/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Sam