New Boat Owner

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Sun Jan 3 13:30:38 EST 2016

Hi Segah,

Welcome to the fleet! Looking forward to having you join us.

Thanks for asking. As Sarah mentions, the fleet is pretty dormant until
around late March, which is when we help put in the ramp.

Till then, there are a few things you can read, do, and follow:

   - Add yourselves to our roster: http://vanguard15.org/roster/
   - Follow our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFV15/
   - Review Luther Carpenter's tuning guide:
   http://www.v15.org/articles/luthtuning.html (old but still valid)
   - Review these articles on top rigging tips and what to wear:
   https://medium.com/@alsargent/
   - Once the season gets closer, we'll post sailing instructions and
   schedules on our fleet website (vanguard15.org)

Any questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 415 742 1430