This Week's Results and 6:30 Start Time

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:07:58 EDT 2016

Hey V15 racers,

Results are in from our first summer series regatta!  We had respectable
nine boats on the line and got six races off.  Al is back and still tough
to beat, but newcomers Ty and Libby gave him a good run.  We also had
several TISC instructors join us on the water, and TISC board member Dave
Guinther provided an update on what's happening at the sailing center and
in Clipper Cove (he also provided beverages - thanks Dave!).  Full results
are here <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/935>.

One other thing I wanted to update everyone on: going forward, in order to
make sure we get as much racing in as possible, Ian is going to start a
sequence for the first race *at 6:30 sharp* as long as at least three boats
are on the water.  Rig up quick and don't miss it!

Hope to see you all next week for the Svendsen's July Super Thursday
<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/940>!

Sam