V15 2016 // kickoff party and officers

Sally Madsen smadsen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:47:16 EST 2016

It's almost sailing season and we're having a fleet kickoff party!
Wednesday March 25, 7pm at the Bay View Boat Club.

The big goal of the party is nominating 2016 fleet officers.
There will also be food, the cheapest beers in town, and live music from
sailors you know.

RSVP below, and share your thoughts about the fleet and roles in 2016.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in
Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SrNpXbL2rGAYK7xCv5Ktpx6lAeeO96rJE5Km7ELcPqc/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
.

Cheers!
sally

* Required

   Your name *
   RSVP for the party! March 25. *
   Yes! 1 person Yes! 2 people No, can't make it.
   What positions would YOU be excited to take on in 2016? Check all that
   apply. (Team racing is already in good hands with Dan + Steve.)
   - Fleet captain / Thursday night chair
      - A *portion* of fleet captain / Thurs night role
      - Treasurer
      - TISC volunteering + communications
      - Webmaster
      - Charter coordinator
      - Other:
   Who would you like to nominate for fleet positions? (Please suggest
   names / roles.)
   What new things should the fleet try in 2016?
   What should we try to improve from previous years?
   How can make the Thursday night series kick-ass?
   Thanks! We'll share these ideas at the Bay View Boat Club. Hope to see
   you there.
   Never submit passwords through Google Forms.