Vanguard kickoff party tomorrow

Sally Madsen smadsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:39:17 EDT 2016

Hey Vanguard sailors,
The kickoff party is tomorrow!

Survey results are in. People have suggested shortening the season,
combining tues/thurs nights, all kinds of things. If you have opinions,
come discuss them tomorrow. There will also be food and live music from
Adam + Jackson's band.

Wednesday March 23, 7pm
Bay View Boat Club
489 Terry A Francois Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94158

Park in the adjoining lot (and make sure you check the signs for parking)
RSVP if you haven't already using the form below or clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SrNpXbL2rGAYK7xCv5Ktpx6lAeeO96rJE5Km7ELcPqc/viewform?c=0&w=1>
.

Cheers,
sally