Sign up for May Super Thursday!

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:50:14 EDT 2016

Sign up here <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/928> for racing on Thursday!
It's our second night of the season and also the second Super Thursday
since we're starting a new month, so be sure to show up for double points.

We need a volunteer for food and beer - anyone interested?

If you missed it, last week's season opener was a hit with nine boats on
the line, five races, ahi and salmon burgers, and prizes from Svendsen's.
Kevin and Maddy won handily <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/927#Story>, but
they're missing this week so no reason to be intimidated.

Still need to fill out TISC paperwork and pay your entry fee?  You can do
that here <https://tisailing.org/app/enrollments/course/40>.

Sam